At gap intelligence, we are passionate about living a high-five culture, delivering exceptional service, and giving back to our local community – And we’re hiring! We are located in beautiful downtown San Diego.
Do you enjoy problem solving, looking at numbers, noticing data trends, and have a keen eye for detail? Would you like to learn more about the dynamics of e-commerce pricing and how sellers interact with online marketplaces? If the answer is “yes,” this job might be for you. We are looking to fill a Junior Data Associate position in the Research Group.
We are looking for candidates who…
- Are accountable and willing
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Thrive working in a cross-functional team
- Are self-starters with exceptional time management skills
- Enjoy having a consistent daily workflow with time sensitive deadlines
- Have previous experience working in Microsoft Excel
- Have previous experience handling large volumes of data or repetitive tasks and a background in marketing, market research, sciences, or economics is a plus!
This position will begin at approximately 30 hours a week; with the opportunity to transition into 40 hours a week as the ideal candidate grows and takes on more responsibility. Compensation for the position pays $22-$24/hour with a starting salary of $22/hour with full benefits, including one week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day while the office is closed.
For those who are interested in being considered for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter that includes your three most cherished personal values and why they are so important to you.
gap intelligence is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a community that empowers individuals from diverse cultures and experiences.