Register here!!! Kennedy-Golf Registration and Donation Form
gap intelligence’s first annual (and ever) golf tournament will be held on March 15, 2013 and all proceeds will go to the Emilio Nares Foundation, a local non-profit here in San Diego that provides critical logistical support to families with a child fighting cancer. The Emilo Nares Foundation (ENF) is a nationally recognized non-profit that was inspired by Richard and Diane Nares’ son, Emilo.
Here are the details:
What: gap intelligence Charity Golf Tournament to Benefit the Emilo Nares Foundation
When: March15, 2013 at 1PM PST.
Where: Riverwalk Golf Course
Tournament will be played as a 4 person Florida Scramble (best ball)
Single Green Fee: $125 / Foursomes $500 and Includes golf, cart, cart bag, and dinner afterwards
- Many, many, games and prizes!
- Appearances by local celebrities!
- Lots and lots of fun (I promise)
How need your help:
We need everything. We need players. We need prizes for our players and we need sponsors. We need it all. We’ll take donations of all shapes and sizes. The players could use water bottles on the tee boxes. We need refreshments for our carts, sponsorships to give directly to ENF, and we need awesome prizes for our various games, raffles, and silent auctions.
Sponsors & Prize Donations
First a “Thank You” to those who have already donated.
- Barnes & Noble Nook HD Tablet Computer
- Gift Certificate for Six Services from eLiveLife.com (2)
- Golf for Two at Riverwalk (2)
- Winery Tour & Tasting Gift Certificate from Callaway Winery
- A Pair of Sunglasses from SPY Sunglasses ($110 value)
- Dinner for Two at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel
- Happy Hour for 8 at the Pearl Hotel
- $10 Gift Certificate to Slaters 50/50
- Gift Certificate at MIHO Gastrotruck (4)
- Golf for Two at Sail Ho (2)
- Gift Certificate at European Wax Center
- Messenger Bag by Tom Bihn
- Wine Tasting for 4 at Wine Steals
- One Month Membership at Point Loma Sports Club (3)
- Gift Certificate Paint Your Own Ceramics by The Hot Spot
- Gift Certificate Point Loma Tea Room
- Complimentary Facial at Massage Envy
- Gift Certificate at Marina Kitchen
- Lunch for two at Royal India
- Grand Room for Two and Screening of “Building the Dream” at the Hearst Castle
- Gift Certificate Big Front Door
- Facial at PMD Skin Studio
- Gift Certificate Point Loma Outfitting
- Golf for Four at Castle Creek Country Club
- Champagne Brunch for Two at St Regis
- One Night Stay and Breakfast for Two at Estancia
- One Night Stay at the W Hotel
- Necklace and Gift Certificate from Stella and Dot
- Robert Marble Painting (2)
- Callaway Golf Bag, Driver, & Putter
- TaylorMade Golf Bag
- Rowley Photographic Session with Portrait Canvas ($3,000 value)
- Bradford Renaissance Portraiture 16×20 ($5,000 value)
- Bradford Renaissance Portraiture 11×14 ($3,000 value)
If you are able to donate a prize of any kind (we’ll take them all), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 619-574-1100.
Contact: Katie Hess at 619-574-1100 or email@example.com
Sponsorships and registration can be made online at: Kennedy Golf
- Title Sponsor: $7,500 (includes foursome in tournament)
- Tournament Sponsors: $1,500
- Front Nine Sponsors: $1,000
- Back Nine Sponsors: $1,000
- Golf Cart Sponsor: $1,000
- Banquet Sponsor: $500
- Awards Reception Sponsor: $500
- Hosted Bar Sponsor: $500
- Hole in One Insurance Sponsor: $500
- Driving Range Sponsor: $500
- Beer Cart Sponsor: $500
- Hole Sponsors: $200 each
Thank you very much for your interest and support. The tournament and sponsorship of the Emilo Nares Foundation is an endeavor that gap intelligence is very proud to undertake.
Let’s touch a child’s life and leave a legacy beyond our years.
About the Emilio Nares Foundation
Richard and Diane Nares lost their only son, Emilio Nares, to cancer when he was 5-years-old. Turning tragedy into hope, the Nares family created the Emilio Nares foundation (ENF) in 2003. ENF provides a variety of programs and services for low-income, underprivileged families whose child has cancer. ENF’s flagship program, Ride With Emilio, is a transportation service in southern California. At this time no other transportation exists that is dedicated to the unique socio-economic needs of low-income families whose children must access cancer treatment on time, but cannot due specifically to transportation barriers. The Ride With Emilio program has virtually eliminated missed appointments due to transportation challenges among the patients served. Ride with Emilio has been recognized as a model program by the U.S. Surgeon General and President Obama. We are a 501C3 tax-exempt organization. All donations to the Emilio Nares Foundation are tax deductible. Learn more about ENF: www.ENFHope.org