At gap intelligence, we are passionate about living a high-five culture, delivering exceptional service, and giving back to our local community – And we’re hiring!
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Senior Account Manager to join our sales team.
You’ll be managing our business with some of the largest and most exciting companies in the world, developing strategic relationships across their organizations, making sure they are receiving excellent value, and helping them grow with us.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Driven to make your clients raving fans of gap intelligence
- Business savvy and financially motivated
- Adept at creating and developing relationships across your clients’ organization
- Excellent communicators – active listeners, effective speakers, and clear writers
- Extremely well organized and meticulous
- Self-starters with exceptional time management skills
- Comfortable collaborating with a broad range of internal and external roles, including senior executives
- Able to build an expertise in gap’s offering and how they address your clients’ needs
As a vital member of our sales organization you will:
- Be responsible for maintaining and growing your accounts
- Manage all levels of client relationships including business, service delivery, and administrative
- Work with people within your clients to expand usage and explore potential business opportunities
- Collaborate with gap analysts and product managers in support of your clients
- Gain expertise in our products and how they support your clients’ needs
The skills and experience that would make you successful in this role
- A history of success in sales, account management, or related roles
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong consultative and solution sales capabilities
- Experience working in research, data, retail, and/or technology industries a plus
You’ll be compensated with a competitive base salary and significant commission opportunities. Generous health and dental insurance, 401k, and vacation package, including a full week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
For those who are interested in being considered for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter that includes your three most cherished personal values and why they are so important to you.