Help us DO GREAT for our clients & community. We are looking for a research analyst to join our team.
We are looking for candidates who…
- Have strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills
- Are accountable and willing to meet aggressive deadlines
- Possess excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Are self-starters with exceptional time management skills
- Enjoy working directly with clients
- Excel working both in a team and independently
- Are problem solvers and opportunity seekers
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree
In this role you will, in part, assist the gap intelligence team in:
- Producing weekly written and visual analysis for specific consumer electronic category(ies) and for Fortune 100 companies
- Fielding and deliver client inquiries with data, visual, and analytical support
- Preparing market overview presentations with balanced visual and analytical insights
- Collecting in-store retail pricing & promotional data points
- Collaborating with Research Group & Sales teams for client management
At gap intelligence, we are passionate about living a high-five culture, delivering exceptional service, and giving back to our local community. We are a values-led company. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter that includes your three most cherished personal values and why they are important to you.
Due to COVID 19, we are currently working remotely and will return to our downtown San Diego office once guidance allows.
gap intelligence is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a community that empowers individuals from diverse cultures and experiences.