At gap intelligence, we are passionate about living a high-five culture, delivering exceptional service, and giving back to our local community – And we’re hiring!
We’re building/growing a new business development team and searching for inspired people that want to break down doors of new business with some of the most exciting companies in the world, create relationships with key decision makers, and set them up to win with gap intelligence.
If you’re motivated to learn and grow as a new business development professional, operate with professionalism and creativity, and have fun while doing it, or know someone that does…read on!
We are looking for candidates (early stage or seeking transition) who are:
- Driven to grow awareness, engagement and trust in gap intelligence
- Business savvy and financially motivated
- Adept at creating and developing relationships across new prospect companies and industries
- Excellent communicators – active listeners, effective speakers, and clear writers
- Extremely well organized and meticulous
- Self-starters with exceptional time management skills
- Comfortable collaborating with a broad range of internal and external roles, including senior executives
- Able to build an expertise in gap’s offering and how they address your clients’ needs
As a vital member of our sales organization you will:
- Gain expertise in our products and services and how they help gap intelligence clients win
- Introduce gap intelligence’s portfolio of products and services to potential new accounts for existing gap categories
- Proactively identify and build prospect pipeline and plans
- Conduct outreach and communication to designated prospects with value-add approaches to create awareness, qualify and set up meetings.
- Support the complete sales process (e.g. discovery, presenting solutions, creating proposals, finalizing agreements and ensuring smooth transitions to the account management team)
- Operate within gap intelligence CRM tool
- Support team members on mission critical projects
The skills and experience that would make you successful in this role
- Passion to learn, develop and achieve success in sales
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion to learn, master and facilitate consultative sales process frameworks
- Team player not afraid to ask for help
- Experience working in research, data, retail, and/or technology industries a plus
You’ll be compensated with a competitive base salary and commission opportunities. Generous health and dental insurance, 401k, and vacation package, including a full week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
For those who are interested in being considered for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter that includes your three most cherished personal values and why they are so important to you.