At gap intelligence, we are passionate about living a high-five culture, delivering exceptional service, and giving back to our local community – And we’re hiring! We are located in beautiful downtown San Diego.
Do you enjoy problem solving, looking at numbers, noticing data trends, and have a keen eye for detail? Would you like to learn more about the dynamics of e-commerce pricing and how sellers interact with online marketplaces? If the answer is “yes,” this job might be for you. We are looking to fill a Junior Data Associate position in the Research Group.
We are looking for candidates who…
- Are accountable and willing
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Thrive working in a cross-functional team
- Are self-starters with exceptional time management skills
- Enjoy having a consistent daily workflow with time sensitive deadlines
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent work experience
- Have previous experience handling large volumes of data or repetitive tasks and a background in marketing, market research, sciences, or economics is a plus!
This is a full-time position and includes full benefits. Beginning compensation is $20 an hour.
For those who are interested in being considered for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter that includes your three most cherished personal values and why they are so important to you.
gap intelligence is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a community that empowers individuals from diverse cultures and experiences.