At gap intelligence, we are passionate about living a high-five culture, delivering exceptional service, and giving back to our local community – And we’re hiring! We are located in beautiful downtown San Diego.
Do you enjoy problem solving, looking at numbers, noticing financial outliers, and have a keen eye for detail? We are looking to fill a part time (contract-to-hire) position in our Accounting Department.
We are looking for candidates who…
- Has at least one year of experience in Quickbooks, A/R, A/P, and simple financial statements
- Are accountable and willing
- Are critical thinkers who are able to understand how a financial entry fits into a larger picture
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Organized and focused on completing financial transactions efficiently
- Thrive working both independently and as part of a team
- Are self-starters with exceptional time management skills
- Interested in learning and growing within the role
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Have previous experience in handling multiple financial entities at once and consolidated financial statements is a plus!
This is a contract-to-hire position and will begin at approximately 20 hours a week; with the opportunity to transition into a part time, permanent role at the end of December 2020. Beginning compensation is $20 an hour.
For those who are interested in being considered for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter that includes your three most cherished personal values and why they are so important to you.