At gap intelligence, we are passionate about living a high-five culture, delivering exceptional service, and giving back to our local community – And we’re hiring! We are located in beautiful Point Loma.
Do you enjoy problem solving, looking at numbers, noticing data trends, and have a keen eye for detail? Would you like to learn more about the dynamics of ecommerce pricing and how sellers interact with online marketplaces? If the answer is “yes,” this job might be for you. We are looking to fill a Junior Data Associate position in the Research Group.
We are looking for candidates who…
We are looking for candidates who..
- Are accountable and willing
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Thrive working in a cross-functional team
- Are self-starters with exceptional time management skills
- Enjoy having a consistent daily workflow with time sensitive deadlines
- Have previous experience handling large volumes of data or repetitive tasks and a background in marketing, market research, sciences, or economics is a plus!
- Comfortable with monotonous and tedious tasks
- Interested in data entry and data collection
- Enjoy finding and resolving errors / troubleshooting / problem solving
- Interested in learning about the printer supplies market
- Strong Excel skills
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree
- Conduct quality control and quality assurance steps to crawled ecommerce data for printers and print supplies
- Collect pricing data in retail stores using a proprietary iPhone app
- Use proprietary web-crawler and ticketing system
- Interact with clients regarding data-related inquiries
- Ability to understand the big picture when compiling components of a data-based report
- Full ownership of publishing multiple Excel-based reports per week
- Continuous improvement to data and data structure
- Meet deadlines
- Collaborate and work closely within a team
Beginning compensation is $20 an hour with full benefits, including one week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day while the office is closed.
Would you like to be considered for this position? Please submit your resume below along with a cover letter that includes your three most cherished personal values and why they are so important to you!