At gap intelligence, we are passionate about living a high-five culture, delivering exceptional service, and giving back to our local community – And we’re hiring! We are located in beautiful Point Loma.
Do you enjoy problem solving, looking at numbers, noticing data trends, and have a keen eye for detail? Would you like to learn more about the dynamics of ecommerce pricing and how sellers interact with online marketplaces? If the answer is “yes,” this job might be for you. We are looking to fill a research analyst position in the Research Group.
We are looking for candidates who…
- Are accountable and willing
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Thrive working in a cross-functional team
- Are self-starters with exceptional time management skills
- Enjoy having a consistent daily workflow with time sensitive deadlines
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience with handling large volumes of data or repetitive tasks and a background in marketing, market research, sciences, or economics is a plus!
This position will begin at approximately 30 hours a week; with the opportunity to transition into 40 hours a week as the ideal candidate grows and takes on more responsibility. Beginning compensation is $20 an hour with full benefits, including one week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day while the office is closed.
Would you like to be considered for this position? Please submit your resume below along with a cover letter that includes your three most cherished personal values and why they are so important to you!