Help us DO GREAT for our clients & community. We are looking for a research analyst to join our team.
We are looking for candidates who…
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills
- Are accountable and willing
- Possess excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Are self-starters with exceptional time management skills
- Enjoy working directly with clients
- Are problem solvers and opportunity seekers
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent work experience
In this role, you will, in part, assist the gap intelligence research group in:
- Writing weekly reports to cover a variety of consumer electronic industries
- Client inquiries with data, visual, and analytical support
- Compiling and formatting weekly reports to distribute to client base
- Collection of in-store retail pricing & promotional data points
At gap intelligence, we are passionate about living a high-five culture, delivering exceptional service, and giving back to our local community. We are a values-led company. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a cover letter that includes your three most cherished personal values and why they are important to you.
Beginning compensation is $20/hour with full benefits after 30 days and one paid week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day while the office is closed.
Due to COVID 19, we are currently working remotely and will return to our downtown San Diego office once guidance allows.
gap intelligence is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a community that empowers individuals from diverse cultures and experiences.