Rosemary Paetow, CPA is a well rounded and seasoned professional with over 30 years experience. She understands business from the inside out, working her way up the ranks to the C level (controller of a $50 mm company) before going out on her own. Her company installed and trained accounting software. Rosemary knows first hand about hiring, firing, motivating, inspiring and hold staff accountable to deadlines and commitments. She understands what it takes for someone to be lead effectively (when she was an employee) and what it takes for someone to lead effectively (as a business owner herself). And she is an experienced trainer/facilitator. She is currently teaching a women’s leadership course called: Panova Leadership. And she facilitates several CEO groups with Vistage, the largest, international CEO membership company.
In the last 10 years, as a mentor and coach she has trained, coached and mentored thousands of individuals and more than 100 business owners at various stages in their business life. Her success comes from focusing on what matters: first the vision (the why), then the people (the who), then the processes (the how). In that order rapid growth can occur smoothly.
Some of her past/present clients include:
- Molecular Simulations, now Pharmacopia
- BRE, now Cassidy Turley
- Venture Catalyst
- Alpha Mechanical
- Baker Electric
- Continental Maritime, a subsidiary of Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Chandler Asset Management
Some of her past employment:
- MH Golden, a subsidiary of Centex Corporation ($150 mm general contractor)
- Paul Ecke Ranch (largest pointsettia grower in the world)
- KPMG (big 4 international accounting firm)
- Barrett Homes (international homebuilder)